Jessica Carroll - Psychologist
Masters Clinical Psychology (Educational and Development) MAPS
Jessica Carroll works with children, adolescents, adults and families as she has a keen interest in developmental issues across the lifespan. She has experience in working in community health, schools, and private practice.
Jessica is a registered psychologist and obtained her Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology at Queensland University of Technology. She is proficient in conducting cognitive, educational, and developmental assessments and facilitates group intervention programs for children needing to build social skills and emotion regulation skills. Jessica is also an accredited Circle of Security Parenting facilitator and is passionate about working with parents in both individual and group formats. Jessica provides individual therapeutic intervention for children, adolescents and adults experiencing:
- Emotional, social and behavioural difficulties;
- Parenting challenges;
- Depression and anxiety, including prenatal and postnatal depression/anxiety;
- Life stress and adjustment issues, including adjustment to health
- Grief and loss;
- Eating problems including eating disorders ;
- Self-esteem and body image issues; and
- Relationship concerns.