Jessica Carroll - Psychologist
Masters of Educational and Developmental psychology
Jessica Carroll works with children, adolescents, adults and families as she has a keen interest in developmental issues across the lifespan. She has experience in working in community health, schools, and private practice.
Jessica obtained her Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology at Queensland University of Technology. She is proficient in conducting cognitive, educational, and developmental assessments and facilitates group intervention programs for children needing to build social skills and emotion regulation skills.
Jessica is an accredited Circle of Security Parenting facilitator and is passionate about working with parents in both individual and group formats. She is also trained in the SOS Approach to Feeding, which equips her to provide feeding therapy for children experiencing feeding difficulties.
Jessica provides individual therapeutic intervention for children, adolescents and adults experiencing:
· Emotional, social and behavioural difficulties;
· Parenting challenges;
· Depression and anxiety, including prenatal and postnatal depression/anxiety;
· Life stress and adjustment issues, including adjustment to health conditions;
· Grief and loss;
· Eating problems including eating disorders ;
· Self-esteem and body image issues; and
· Relationship concerns.