Perinatal Anxiety and/or Depression
We understand & we care.
Are you suffering from Perinatal Depression and/or Anxiety?
This effects 15% of (one in six) women. Common symptoms include:
- Haven't been able to enjoy things like you did before
- Trouble concentrating and remembering
- Unable to complete tasks and chores
- Feeling sad or depressed most of the day
- Feeling more angry and irritable
- Feeling anxious and worried
- Blaming self and feeling worthless
- Feeling scared or panicky
- Suicidal or self-harm thoughts
- Concerned you are not bonding/attaching to your baby
You may only be suffering one or two of these symptoms so it is important to make an appointment with your GP to voice your concerns.
Postnatal Depression Centre
Lisa Lindley and Julee Pinel have substantial experience in the diagnosis and treatment of postnatal depression.
In addition to running the Sunshine Coast Psychology Clinic, Lisa also runs the Sunshine Coast PND Centre.
We have also produced this series of videos which you can watch right now to learn more about the variety of symptoms associated with postnatal depression.