Therapy for Individuals
Our dynamic, highly qualified, and experienced team of professionals provide a personalised counselling service in a confidential, relaxed, and non-judgemental environment.
Confidential Individual Counselling
Individual counselling services are designed to help you or any member of your family work through personal and emotional concerns with the utmost confidentiality. Our psychologists understand that each client is unique, and we approach every individual with personalised care and attention.
As highly qualified and experienced professionals in the field of psychological counselling, we create collaborative counsellor-client relationships, focusing on building psychological strengths and increasing well-being. We work together with you to address difficulties, empowering you to take control of your life. Through gaining new perspectives, insights, and understanding, you can learn to think in new ways, manage challenging emotions effectively, and develop new coping strategies.
Qualified & Experienced Staff
Our team has diverse range of qualifications and experience with significant skills and knowledge in the following:
- Counselling adults, adolescents, and children across a range of areas including depression, perinatal anxiety/depression, anxiety, grief, and trauma
- Working with neurodiverse children with autism and ADHD in individual and group settings
- Providing the Secret Agent Society (SAS) social skills program
- Attachment parenting & Circle of Security
- Educational & Developmental Psychology
- Play therapy
- Group programs, including the Secret Agent Society (SAS) social skills program
- Assessment of intelligence, achievement, autism, ADHD, and behaviour
- Supervision of other psychologists
- Education and training for organisations and groups
Common Childhood Issues
We address a number of childhood issues, including parenting challenges, learning difficulties, emotional regulation, anxiety disorders, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bullying, behavioural problems, social skills, autism, as well as ADHD (inattentive and/or hyperactive).
Common Adult Psychological Issues
Anxiety and depression are common human experiences that can affect anyone. Adults come to therapy for a variety of concerns including anxiety, depression, trauma, stress, grief, personality disorders, autism, and ADHD. Our psychologists provide evidence-based therapy to help adults achieve their mental health goals.
Meet Andrew, Molly, and Naomi. Andrew's mum was concerned that he might have ADHD, which turned out to be something else. Molly recently had her first child and moved to a new area and developed perinatal depression. Naomi suffered from panic attacks. All were successfully supported with evidence-based therapeutic approaches from the team at SCPC.
At Your Service
We offer a warm, friendly, and conveniently located environment where you can relax and share your concerns in complete confidence. However, if you have mobility issues or live too far away, we offer telehealth sessions for your convenience.
Call us today on 07 5309 6128.